Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Cats like Orange color? or she wants to be a model for my fabrics?

Look at the cat sitthing over there! Her name is Bighee. (She has a Korean name)
colorful organza fabric panels with cats


Bighee is my younger sister's cat. My sister asked me to take care of Bighee on her behalf when she need to go somewhere for work. Actually I was too busy to visit her house, so I didn't go there for a few months even though  I've always missed Bighee. So I readily agreed to see her and then I took my fabric panels to hang on her windows. After hanging panels, I realized that my see-through fabric matches her house's windows well, so I started taking some pictures... At the moment Bighee leapt on to the desk.  :o  It was so cute!

colorful window treatment with cats


She showed a lively interest in my fabric. Do you know  whether cats can distinguish colors or not? I have no idea, but she started at colors definitely.. especially bright color like yellow and orange. She liked orange color.  Cats Like Orange Color???? I really wonder! 

Anyway, She stayed there for a long time. After a long while of looking, she started to explore the window panels in earnest.   See, smell and taste..

colorful widnow curtain
She was so CUTE, I thought her white fur matches my fabric's colors well,  umm..she could be a good model for my works in the future. :) 

cat become a good model

Next time, I'll bring my 600D  her house to take some pictures of my model! see you soon!

4 comments:

  1. the cat looks like have great collaboration with the colors. awesome:)
    I have similar size windows in my room thinking about how it will be with the curtains.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, yes the window treatment consist of some pieces of Korean silk,, traditional size.. so It could be displayed variously ^^

      Delete
  2. unique fabric and cat~ pretty~ I wonder more! so fascinated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Than you, Yes she'll be my model, you can look forward to seeing more beautiful fabric and the model ! :D

      Delete